- This event has passed.
Fire Marshall Training (FRMT01) ONLINE via zoom with a live instructor
Tuesday, February 1st, @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm£60.00
Tuesday, February 1st, 2022
This course is designed to suit a workplace environment which has been identified as low risk and only requires an appointed person to take charge in first aid emergencies. The training for the EFAW qualification equips you with basic life-saving first aid skills, as well as an understanding of workplace health and safety regulations.
The Emergency First Aid at Work training syllabus covers:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the first aider
- Recording and reporting of accidents and incidents including RIDDOR
- Contents of a first aid kit (including preventing cross infection)
- Assessing the situation and acting safely, effectively and promptly in an emergency
Administer first aid to a casualty who is/requires:
- Unconscious (including seizure)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Wounded and bleeding
- Suffering from shock
- Appropriate first aid for minor injuries including minor cuts, grazes, bruises, small splinters, minor burns and scalds
In addition, discussion of specific work-related injuries/illness to include topics such as –
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Heart Attack including Angina
UNSURE ABOUT SUITABLILITY THEN PLEASE ASK
Classes from 09:00 to 13:00
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
This course is suitable for anyone within the building trade. On successful completion of the course, delegates will be awarded a certificate of awareness, valid for 3year.
Approx. 4 hours